|End State: Phi Kappa Theta fosters human development through community service and social interaction. Phi Kappa Theta members are socially engaged, recognizing their responsibility to affect positive change in themselves and others. Phi Kappa Theta’s values are demonstrated through the actions of our members, who better their communities as citizens in a global society.
Phi Kappa Theta actively develops our brothers utilizing five different strategies. Resources marked by ^ are available to logged in members only. Please login to see the full collection of resources.
- Biennial Convention
- Leadership Institute
- Regional Leadership Conferences
- Interfraternal Conferences – In addition to Phi Kappa Theta’s coordinated conferences, there are a number of other organizations that host fraternity specific conferences that are available for our brothers to attend. Visit the programs pages of some of these organizations to learn more about their conference opportunities.
- North-American Interfraternal Conference
- Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values
- Northeast Greek Leadership Association
- Southeast Interfraternal Conference
- Facilitator-led Workshops
- Bystander Affect: Response Ability^
- Motivating Change^
- Keynote Presentations
- Self-Guided Education
- Events Activities
- Immersion Experiences
|There are no files to display.