Cocktail hour 12-1 and lunch from 1-3 in the Grand Marquis Ballroom.
This will be the 55th reunion of "The Weekend", with brothers from the New York Alpha Eta Chapter of Manhattan College.
Albergo Allegria: Catskills Bed and Breakfast - Windam NY Hotel
PO Box 267
43 State Route 296
This is an open event to all Brothers in Phi Kappa Theta.
We will be meeting in Windham NY at the Albergo Allegria: Catskills Bed and Breakfast - Windam NY Hotel.
This will be our 55th!
Contact: Frank Lamiano: email@example.com
This event at our RPI chapter will address issues related to "apathy, passivity, general depression, acknowledgement of depression, refusing to be inconvenienced, slowing down and thinking about the right decision vs. selfishness, supporting each other (that is the point of our Fraternity!)”.
- 10:00-11:00am: Session #1: Envision Your Personal Possibilities
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Session #2: Envision Your Fraternal Possibilities
- 12:15-1:00pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00-2:00pm: Session #3: Examine Your Personal Problems
- 2:15-3:15pm: Session #4: Examine Your Fraternal Problems
- 3:30-4:30pm: Session #5: Evaluate Your Leadership
- 4:45-5:45pm: Session #6: Encourage Your Brotherhood
- 6:00-10:00pm: Session #7: Express Your Thoughts & Questions + Dinner
- 8:00-9:30am E-Board
Scott Rafferty Memorial Tournament
- 5:00 p.m. Friday eve, 9 holes golf on Executive Course
- 9:30 Check in for Saturday event
- 10:00 a.m. Practice @ driving range included
- 10:30 a.m. Shotgun Start golf w/ golf cart
Legends on the Niagara Golf Course
Niagara Falls, Canada
Become a fan on Facebook of the Scott Rafferty Memorial Tournament to get updates and info.
We live in a day and age where it is trendy to talk about “changing the world,” but how is that even possible? If you actually embraced this challenge personally, where would you even begin? As a global village, the problems and issues that we face across the planet are intimidating and overwhelming, and even within our smaller and more personal spheres of influence, there are so many pressing needs. As Phi Kappa Theta brothers who aspire to be servant leaders, join with brothers from around the country for a transformative 48 hours of inspiring instruction and invigorating interaction about the seven essential ingredients to actually changing your world… beginning first with yourself! Each of Impact 18’s seven dynamic sessions will be facilitated by Dr. Michael Brown (Founder & Chief Consultant of DMB Coaching) in coordination with his entire team of five life coaches… and include motivational presentations, large-group interactions, round-table conversations, and unique thematic activities and learning exercises.
Similar to the 2016 Leadership Institute, the 2018 conference, also known as 'Impact 18', will help Brothers generate social solutions with TED talk style speakers sharing their passions.
We will be partnering with the Rosen Plaza Hotel as well as other groups in the Orlando area.
CONTACT: Robert Riggs