Ohio University - Bernie Zarnick Educational Fund
Balance as of December 31, 2017: $54,499.00
Download a PDF Report
These funds can be used to:
- Fund charitable and educational activities.
- Regional Leadership Conferences
- Leadership Institute
- Educational Immersion Experiences
- Provide need-based or merit-based scholarship grants to individual brothers.
- Help defray costs associated with constructing, renovating, or equipping the exclusively educational portions of a chapter house.
Investment Performance History
Total Return Net of Fees
- YTD Through 12/31/17: 1.75%
- 3 Years from 12/31/17: 14.34%
- 5 Years from 12/31/17: 12.56%
- Since Inception: 5.45%