Members of the President’s Men Giving Society are those who generously support the Foundation with donations totaling $250 or more annually. The members of the President’s Men Giving Society collectively account for over 70% of the Foundation’s annual contributions. It is their collective impact that allows our National Foundation to best serve our members and our Fraternity Mission.
President’s Men Giving Levels
We recognize the following annual giving levels:
- Ruby - $250 – $499Pearl - $500 – $999
- Amethyst - $1,000 – $2,499
- Sapphire - $2,500 – $4,999
- Emerald - $5,000 – $9,999
- Diamond - $10,000 and above
Members of the President’s Men Giving Society receive the following benefits:
VIP Communication – We believe our first responsibility is to keep you connected with Phi Kappa Theta by providing you with news, information, and opportunities for involvement. We will send you the following items regularly:
- The Rising Sun – The Rising Sun is a newsletter sent exclusively to the members of the President’s Men Giving Society and containing essential Foundation news and information.
- Year-End Performance Report – You will receive an annual year-end performance report. If your collegiate chapter is active, the report will also include an update on your chapter’s recent accomplishments.
- Other Special Mailings – From time to time the Foundation may send additional items that may be of special interest to you.
VIP Invitations – You will receive VIP invitations to Phi Kappa Theta events in your area.
Special Recognition – You will be recognized in the following ways:
- Website – Your President’s Men giving level will be published on our website.
- Events – At all Fraternity and Foundation events you attend, you will receive a ribbon or other distinguishing mark that identifies you as a President’s Man. In addition, you may be specially recognized during presentations.