All chapters and colonies shall obtain and provide proof of general liability insurance with coverage and in an amount sufficient to meet the minimum insurance standards as herein set forth:
Minimum General Liability Insurance Standard Coverage:
- $1 Million per occurrence per location limit
- Host liquor liability
- Products liability and complete operations
- Hired and non-owned automobile liability
- Phi Kappa Theta National Fraternity named as an additional insured
- No exclusions in the areas of hazing, assault & battery, sexual abuse, athletic participants, punitive damages, communicable diseases, discrimination (other than excluding the criminal act committed by the perpetrator himself)
By filling out this form the chapter officers certify that the insurance coverage and requirements listed above, as well as the Risk Management Policy of FIPG, Inc., have been discussed with the chapter, and that each member and new member/associate member has been instructed on the significance of each and the role that each of these policies plays in the safe operations of our chapter.
We, the undersigned chapter officers and advisors, understand that we are responsible for upholding the aforementioned policies, and that failure to do so may result in disciplinary action against the chapter and/or ourselves.
Furthermore, we certify that all of the programs and activities of our chapter are in strict compliance with the aforementioned policies and are consistent with the spirit and intent of the Constitution, By-Laws, and Policies of Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity.